SAKO QUAD BARREL CHANGE
Changing a barrel takes only a few seconds and requires only a 5 mm Allen tool (supplied with the rifle).
- Open the bolt and check that the rifle is unloaded.
- Remove the magazine.
- Insert the Allen tool into the screw under the fore-end, in front of the magazine and turn until you feel slight resistance (approx. 2-3 full turns) counterclockwise.
- Take a firm hold on the stock. Tilt the barrel up and simultaneously pull it out from the receiver.
- Insert and gently push another barrel into the receiver.
- Lower the barrel into the barrel groove and tighten the Allen screw. Firmly, but not too tight!
- Select the right magazine, load and you are ready to shoot.